The arena of pressure washers, Greenworks has set a benchmark by consistently delivering quality products in adherence to their company’s motto of zero emissions. This company has been serving with its pressure washers and constantly endeavoring to enhance the performance and quality of their products each time. Today, you will come across with a variety of pressure washers manufactured under this brand name. In a bid to adhere to their motto of zero emissions, the company only manufactures electrically powered pressure washers. The pressure washers of this brand are available with diverse capabilities and different PSI rating. Based on their PSI the performance level of the pressure washer is determined.
For medium to light cleaning jobs where lot of pressure is not a requirement, the pressure washers with lower pressure capability can be used. However, removal of sticky grime and dirt demands for pressure washers that comes with higher pressure capabilities. The high pressure capability machines are perfect for cleaning tough cleaning jobs. According to Consumers Choice Reviews, Greenworks 1700 PSI Pressure Washer is one successful and ultimate pressure washers from this brand that comes with the pressure rating up to 1700 PSI.
Introduction of Greenworks 1700 PSI Pressure Washer
Greenworks 1700 PSI Pressure Washer is the widely used and appreciated pressure washer of this brand that is designed with pressure rating of 1700 PSI and perfect tool for dirt and grime removal from any surfaces. It comes with the flow rate of 1.2 GPM and comprises two different nozzle tips along with low pressure foam sprayer. The nozzle options allow you to spray 25 to 40 degrees. Since it is electric powered pressure washer, it comes with a pressure hose and electric cable which will help you cover an area of 25 ft. and 35 ft. respectively.
The Highlights of Greenworks 1700 PSI Pressure Washer
- It can offer pressure rating up to 1700 PSI
- It has a low profiled design
- Silent induction motor for noise-free operations
- It is designed to offer consistent power and longer pump
- It comes with dual on-board tanks for detergents
- It comprises storage bar for accessories
Few Benefits of Greenworks 1700 PSI Pressure Washer
- It is the top rated pressure washer in the market today according to the Consumers Choice Reviews
- It has the capacity and efficiency to remove sticky dirt and grime from surfaces
- The vertical design makes this washer very compact for storage and for transportation