Just like mattresses, pillows come in various types. Each pillow type has its own attributes that distinguish it from the other; these attributes are rated based on things like: types of filling, material used, density, size, and many more. That is why it is challenging for most people to differentiate and choose one pillow over the other.
Best Pillows for Sleeping:
- Down Pillow: If you like the feeling of luxury you can go no further than down pillows. Down pillows are known to be soft and supple. You may want to try the white goose down pillow to get started.
- Pregnancy Pillow: As the name suggests, this pillow will help in relieving the nagging back pain that you have when pregnant. Currently the pillows come in two types. There is the small wedge pregnancy pillow that supports pregnant women from the second trimester onwards. The other one is the body length pregnancy pillow that is used to support the belly and further reduce pressure in the lower back.
- Memory Foam: Is specially made to adjust to the body contours and reduce neck and back pain; Because of this factor, you will encounter less tossing and turning during your sleep. They come in various shapes and sizes. Memory foam side sleeper pillow is rated among the best pillows in the world.
- Wedge Pillow: Are made of polyester of foam. They can ease conditions such as acid reflux and various veins.
- Neck Pillow: is one of the common pillows in the market and made to support the cervical spine. They are super option to the traditional pillows that are notorious for causing neck and back pain.
Purchasing the right pillow for your bed can go a long way in creating a condusive sleeping environment for you and your family; it can as well as protect you from incurring certain lifestyle diseases and allergies.