Just a quick explanation, THC or tetrahydrocannabinol is the very chemical responsible for weed’s psychological effects on a person. Its effects qare similar to that of cannabinoid chemicals that’s naturally produced by the body, this is all according to NIDA or the National Institute on Drug Abuse. If you’re wondering who has the highest THC strain in the world, then we’re here to discuss them with you.
Strongest Strains on Earth
- Chiquita Banana – grabbing the news for having the strongest strains in the world, Chiquita Banana is not for the weak. It’s THC strains can skyrocket to 33%, that’s almost 10% higher than the majority of high THC strains that we can normally find anywhere.
- Satori – the highest that Satori’s THC can reach is up to 28%, it gives a person a pleasant cerebral high. Users claim that it makes them clear headed, joyful and quick only after a couple of puffs.
- Girl Scout Cookies – a clear favourite all over the U.S, it’s a favourite among the high THC strains out there. Users out there will testify that a simple and even ‘cute’ name shouldn’t fool you from the full force of its effects. Girl Scout Cookies can reach an astonishing 28%.
- Y Griega – coming at a high 27%, Y Griega became famous for its psychedelic effects. Technically, Y Griega are hybrids, it has a sativa lineage dominated by 80%. Sure the THC train can make your head all fuzzy, but its combined flavours and aroma are not only pleasant but also relaxing.
- Bruce Banner #3 – you guessed it, the name is based on the Incredible Hulk and hi alter ego Bruce Banner so you should know that it’s not something you mess with. The strain can range up to 30%, it can keep you up at night and buzzing the day after.